Monday, October 14, 2013

A Little Bit About Myself...

Hello, everyone!

Since not all of you may know me, I decided to take this next post and tell you a little bit more about myself.

I'm currently studying English Education at Morehead State University.  I'm a member of Sigma Alpha Iota International Music Fraternity, The National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and other clubs here on campus. I've been writing since I was a little girl.  The first thing I ever wrote was a story about a young girl going on vacation to Alabama.  There was no real plot to it; it was mostly an exploratory tale, asking questions for the reader to ponder.  But the first real story I ever wrote (with a plot and everything) was a short story called To The Netherlands.  Granted, the plot was completely stupid (I mean, really? A story about going all the way to the Netherlands to bury a horse?), and the villain was a complete rip-off of Jack Spicer from Xaolin Showdown, but I was, what, eight years old at the time? It was okay for an elementary school student.

Ever since then, I haven't stopped writing.  I mainly focus on novels and short stories, just because I love to tell good stories.  I love creating characters, then taking them down certain paths which either lead to prosperity, destruction... or even just leading them back to where they were.

I hope you all enjoy this blog.  I have a feeling that it's going to be a fun ride.

Love and Coffee cups,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment