Friday, March 28, 2014

Finally...

Finally, everything is starting to come together.

For those of you who don't know, I was able to find an amazing editor to look over Gears of Golgotha.  Her name is Annie Rodriguez, and she is an absolutely wonderful editor and person.  I already feel like I'm becoming a better writer thanks to her.

I have also created a Facebook page for Gears of Golgotha.  We're racing to get 100 likes, and once we hit the mark, I'm going to unveil a special surprise!  So if you lovely readers wouldn't mind, head over there, like the page, and check it out.  Every person there is wonderful and awesome.

And this is the best part: Gears of Golgotha is finally coming to life!  I have an official release date!  The novel will be launching at Imaginarium 2014.  I am even already up on the website as a guest!  So if any of you all are interested, you all should come out to Imaginarium 2014 and see me!  I will be launching alongside the wonderful Amy McCorkle.

I am so excited about this year!  Even though the novel will be self-published, it's still an accomplishment to me.  Yes, I CAN write a novel.  I am not worthless.  People actually care about what I have to say.  So, for those of you who have been following me for all this time, I just want to say this: thank you.  Thank you for everything you've done.

Love and Coffee cups,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment